Become a part of the family: Limited Watches - buy customized Used Rolex watches, diamond dials and Rolex Dianond bezels.Why buy from Limited Watches?
We have been in business since 2001 and have been selling exclusively Rolex watches. We hand pick our watches from reputable dealers all across the world, and proudly sell them on eBay as well as on this web site. Our diamond dials and diamond bezels are among the highest quality parts on the market, and come in many shapes and forms. Enjoy our selection of mother of pearl diamond dials as well as different color dials and diamond bezels! No one on the market offer this many combinations of diamond dials and bezels for Rolex.
What we offer?
We offer Rolex watches with dazzling Rolex diamond dials and diamond bezels at very competitive prices. If you have a Rolex watch that needs to be spruced up, you came to the right place! We offer free installation of custom diamond parts. Just use our free, fully insured FedEx pre-paid label to ship your watch to us, and we will do the rest.
Model we currently offer:
Rolex ladies datejust (in stainless steel, two tone and yellow gold President)
Rolex men’s datejust men’s size and mid-size in 36mm and 31mm(in stainless steel, two tone and yellow gold President)
Rolex Submariner date and non-date (in steel, yellow gold, two tone and white gold)
Rolex Yachtmaster women’s, men’s and midsize (in steel, yellow gold, two tone and white gold)
Rolex Yachtmaster II (In Steel, Yellow Gold, White gold, and two tone)
Rolex Sea Dweller
Rolex GMT Master (in steel, yellow gold and two tone)
Rolex Daytona (in steel, yellow gold, two tone and white gold)
We offer certified pre owned Rolex, as well as New Rolex
All Rolex watches we sell come with an original Rolex box, an appraisal, and a 1 year in-house warranty.
How can you trust limited-watches with your online purchase?
• We have been in business since 2001 with A+ rating of the Better Business Bureau
• We are power sellers on eBay (limited-watches) with over 800 positive feedbacks
• We are proud members of the International Watch and Jewelry Guild.
is it safe to replace a dial on your Rolex watches to a custom one?
Yes, a certified Rolex watch maker should be able to remove your old dial and replace it with a custom diamond dial. The process should take between half and hour to two hours depending on his work load. Carefully pick the watch maker who would do this work as it is important to seal the watch case properly so water or dust and dirt would not enter the movement. Therefor, only a skilled certified watch maker can do that. We do offer in-house watch service and repair.
Buying high grade watches online
Buying a Rolex watch whether a pre owned or new can be an intimidating process. First of all, you cant see the Rolex watch in person and hold it in your hands. Second, you cant talk to the sale person face to face. However, buying a Rolex ladies or Rolex mens or even Rolex sport watch can be very forgiving on your wallet. Since the online merchants do not usually have to have a store front, they often have very low overhead as far as their expanses. Therefore, they can offer many Rolex time pieces at great discounts. While brick and mortar shops can offer similar Rolex inventory, they often have to mark up their prices so they can pay employees, rent and other bills. When you do pick your online store from which you want to purchase your new Rolex watch from, make sure of a few things first:
1. You can contact them directly by phone, email or at least a contact form. If the site is legit it will always have a way of communicating with the buyer. These days, with social media, a Facebook or a twitter page can also be a handy tool to verify a business online.
2. Make sure the site accept few forms of payments. For example: we accept PayPal as our main method of payment for our Rolex unworn and pre owned watches alike. A site that does only accept Escrow for instance should be avoided.
3. Check the business name with the BBB. This should be a great tool to check on an online high grade watch retailer. If the business had complaints of any sort, it would appear there.